Lucero
How do you answer this? I found this exercise on a book and I'm supoused to have a dialog with somebody else but I had some trouble with two of the questions, could you help me to answer them? - Minä olen opettaja. Mikä sinä olet ammatiltasi? - Minä olen _____. I´m not sure about what is the meaning of that question, could it be the same as the english question "what do you do?" if so, how do you say Architecture Student in Finnish? -Minun nimeni kirjoitetaan OSSI. Miten sinun nimesi Kirjoitetaan? -_____. In this question, is it askig me how do I spell my name? I would really appreciate if you help me with this! Thank you!
Nov 19, 2016 3:11 AM
2
0
The first one is asking what is your occupation. You can just directly answer that you are student, like "Opiskelen arkkitehtuuria." And yes, second one is just asking how you spell your name.
You are right. The first question is about you job (what you do). You can say "Olen arkkitehtiopiskelija". The second question is about spelling your name.
Lucero
English, Finnish, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish
Finnish, Japanese