Linh
Speaking English I'm living in a small ctiy in Vietnam so I rarely have chance to talk to foreigners. Today my English teacher had invited a Canadian - a friend of hers , to come and talk to us. However I realized that I couldn't say anything to him , you know , I lack a lot of confidence . While my friends was talking with him excitedly , I was just sitting in the corner and staring at them :( Can anyone help me?
Hello Linh, How brave of you to ask for help. Socrates said: "I am not smart because I know everything, I am smart because I know how much I do not know" Asking for help is a very good start. When you lack confidence you should find someone who is able to boost it. Show you within a couple of lessons or conversations how to overcome your fear and just be confident. This is not an easy task, but for the right person it is not hard to do. I hope you find the right person for you. And of course, you can always take a loot at my profile and see if you would like to book a trial with me. Hope this helps. Aleks
Linh
English, Vietnamese