Kristy
I couldn't find the current answer. Please help me. ^_^ Q: There are always going to be things in a company people don't like, and if you've created an atomsphere in which they're encouraged to contribute ideas freely, you have to learn to, deal with complaints. Revealing that you are, for example, upset by their comments is a crucial error–you will have shown a weakness in your character that others may try to exploit–and may lead to a general lack of support for you. 1.Be the first to state an opinion 2.Don't respond to others immediately 3.Let people know your plans 4.Prepare for the worst 5.Understand each person's motivation 6.Be flexible in your approach 7.Don't appear to take things personally 8.Win widespread support for your ideas Which is the correct answer? And why?
Nov 21, 2016 7:27 AM
Here's the key phrase:. "Revealing that you are, for example, upset by their comments is a crucial error"
I would have said that 7 is the closest to an appropriate answer.
Kristy
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Other), English, Other