Lera
The 1st, The 2nd, The 3rd Conditionals in English Oh my God, this theme makes me crazy >: I'm trying to understand it, buut.... I cannot do it.
Nov 22, 2016 10:53 AM
Try to remember one example (sentence) on each rule.I always remember three sentences of this rules when I must make another sentence, choose more suitable rules and do it correctly. I can not to remember sense of rules, but I remember three sentences with keywords and order of words.
1st Conditional - REAL things in the present/future (Present simple + will future/can) 2nd Conditional - CRAZY/HYPOTHETICAL things in the present/future (Past Simple + Would+verb) 3rd Conditional - PAST things (Past Perfect + Would+have+Past Participle) You need to draw out a table and learn them together - then it is easier :)
Jean "English for Russians". Во второй главе второго тома эта тема хорошо раскрыта. К тому же имеется множество упражнений с ключами и комментариями.
Lera