Do you have a common single word for someone of the same age? For example, I wanted to say that I'm not getting along with most of people of the same age. I found a word 'peer' but it seemed to me uncommon...
Nov 24, 2016 5:09 PM
Answers · 4
Hi Evgeniia! You're right, we would say "peer". There's not really a better or more common word for it. If I were saying it casually to a friend though, I would say: "I'm not getting along with people my age," where "people my age" is a phrase meaning "peer". I hope that helps! Matt
November 24, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, Russian
Learning Language