Christina Lee
Tea maker or Barista or Tea sommelier? What do you call the meals or drinks the regular customers always order at a restaurant or a coffee shop? Is there a term for it? And what do you call the tea maker at a tea station as an equivalent of "barista" in a cafe? Thank you!
Dec 1, 2016 2:06 AM
Answers · 4
To address your first question I would say, "I will have the usual" or "I will have my usual." Or from the other side of the counter: You want the usual? Both sound more natural to me than the regular.
December 1, 2016
1. If you are talking about the meal or drink you always order, you can just call it your regular: "I'm getting my regular" "would you like your regular?" 2. Tea shops (without coffee) are rare in the US, and I don't think there is a specific term for the tea makers.
December 1, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Christina Lee
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language