Community Tutor
日本語でこれら物は何と呼びますか。(シャワー) 皆さん、こんにちは! 日本で得やすいですでもお名前は知りませんでした。いま、イギリスでこれらを買いたいです。 ここに写真があります: 1. 座る: ‹ベンチ›ですか。 2. 注ぐ: ‹鉢›か‹ボール›ですか。 そした、インターネットで買えますか。どこから?日本から、 ヨーロッパ から大丈夫(便利)です。 ありがとうございます! What are these called in Japanese? Hi everyone! They are so easy to find in Japan but I never knew what they were called. Now I'm trying to buy some in the UK. 1. For sitting: Is it a bench? Stool? Shower seat? 2. For pouring: A bowl? Basin? Also, can you buy them online? From where? Either a Japanese or a European website would be helpful! Thank you very much!
Dec 1, 2016 12:06 PM
Answers · 5
1:It's called "バスチェア" or "風呂椅子". I think it can be translated as bath-chair. 2:It's called "パール" or "風呂桶", can be translated as bath‐tub.
December 1, 2016
December 1, 2016
1) 風呂いす(バスチェア) 2) 洗面器 日本のアマゾンからヨーロッパへ海外発送できるようですよ。
December 1, 2016
1. バスチェアです It's called bath chair. 2. 桶(おけ)です。 It's called "oke". You can get them easily in Amazon
December 1, 2016
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese
Learning Language
French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese