Match the words in A to the words in B and complete the sentences below.
1. The company is offering work experience students in their final year of school.
2. Looking after small children is a full-time occupation.
3. I’ve spent six months job - off but I’m still out of work.
4. She never went to university so she doesn’t have many clocking events (experience).
5. He’s very ambitious, so he’s hoping to climb the career ladder as quickly as possible. (to climb the career ladder)
6. If you’re good at organizing parties, you could work in
7. I’m hoping they’ll give me a permanent contract when I finish my three-month trial period.
8. She cleared her desk and locked the drawers before off.
9. I’m going to apply for as a sales assistant at the new shopping centre, which is opening soon.