lose my s**t?
Please check my sentences to see if I use the slang "lose one's shit" correctly.
1. Seeing his car window smashed by some mischievous boy, he lost his s**t.(He saw red)
2. Jack lost his s**t when the company's top brass came to scrutinize his work.(He was worried/scared to death/lost his nerve)
3. This morning I mistakenly used a fork to cut the bread, I must have lost my s**t!(My IQ has failed me)
4. Hearing the alarm go off at the school, all students lost their s**t in no time. (Students freaked out)
5. "The food is so delicious," cried Jim, "I almost lose my s**t!"
Do I use the slang correctly? Thank you.