Alioune
difference between فَحَصَ and تَفَقَّدَ / différence entre فَحَصَ et تَفَقَّدَ Hi, Could someone explain to me the difference between فَحَصَ and تَفَقَّدَ and wether I should use one or the other. Thanks Même question mais en français Bonjour, Est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait m'expliquer la différence entre فَحَصَ et تَفَقَّدَ et dans quel cas je dois utiliser plutôt l'un ou l'autre. Merci
Each word has its own meaning considering Syntax but if you are talking about the superficial meaning and the simple words we use everyday both words are exchangable aND they mean 'check'.
They are synonyms, it depends on the context when to decide to use تفقد or فحص
Thanks you very much. I was looking for when I should use one or the other. شكرا جزيلا
Well they are synonyms and the usage depends on the context, but I will tell you some uses for each to make it more clear.. - (فَحَصَ ) is when you go to a doctor and check on your health so you are making sure that you are fine also when you check your car before traveling and make sure your car is good and nothing is broken - (تَفَقَّدَ ) is when you are looking for something specifically, for example, check your bag you might have tissue! or your mom asks you where is your little sister? check (تَفَقَّدَ ) the kitchen she might be there it's really a small difference but that's how we use each sorry If my answer is not a big help