Joy
Could you please tell me what's the difference of "go","cheer up","speed up""come on"and "hurry up"? 请问(鼓励的)“加油”怎么说?
1 февр. 2008 г., 5:19
4
0
Here are some synonyms for you to help you understand: Go - Move (when giving an order/request/suggestion to someone) Cheer Up - Don't be sad / Smile (when someone is unhappy you say this) Speed up - Move more quickly / Do a task more quickly (when giving an order/request to someone) Come on - Follow me / Quickly do it (when giving an order to someone) Hurry up - same as speed up
1 февраля 2008 г.
Go is to move forward to the target or to leave the current place and move to next place. 去, 行遴, Cheer up is to make oneself high spirited. 高兴起来 Speed up and speed up are to accelerate or to add more speed. 加速 Note: Dont' trust my Chinese.
1 февраля 2008 г.
'Come on!' as a complete sentence (/exclamation) can also be said instead of 'I can't believe it! - That can't be true!' Like a very strong '是啊?' I hope we were able to 'speed up' your studies...
1 февраля 2008 г.
Okay, the previous answers are correct, so I'll just add an example using all the words you mentioned: Cheer up, mate. It's only 1-0 for Manchester. We have plenty of time to equalise. Come on, Arsenal! Speed up, only ten minutes left! Score a goal! Hurry up, we're running out of time! Go, van Persie, go! Yeah, come on! Come on! is sort of like 加油! 88
1 февраля 2008 г.
Joy