Laura
Love is in the air. 怎么翻译比较符合中国人的习惯呢? Love is in the air everywhere I look around Love is in the air every sight and every sound 以上句子直译是: 爱就在空气中 在我环顾的四周 爱就在空气中 每一个眼神每一个声音 直译是 爱就在空气中, 或 爱就在空中。可是这样对中国人对说,不够表达意思吧。所以,我想了想,是否可以这样翻译: 爱相随,爱意浓,爱意绵绵。 您觉得呢?谢谢!
触目所及皆是爱, 一颦一笑总关情。 “触目所及”对应“everywhere I look around” ,“一颦一笑”对应“every sight and every sound”,“皆是爱”、“总关情”对应“Love is in the air” “爱相随,爱意浓,爱意绵绵。”与原文意境相差较远,不太推荐。
Does it make any sense in Chinese to say: 爱就在空气中? I can't tell. Here, ‘in the air’ means imminent, about to happen. Before a storm electrostatic charge builds up. Sensitive people can feel this. Sooner or later it discharges, lightning strikes. This is a song about falling in love. Love is in the air everywhere I look around = Love is about to happen, everywhere I feel this, Love is in the air every sight and every sound = Love is about to happen, everything I see and hear reminds me of this And I don't know if I'm being foolish Don't know if I'm being wise But it's something that I must believe in And it's there when I look in your eyes. it = love Read more: John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air Lyrics | MetroLyrics If I write it like this, maybe it is easier to translate, although the original is more poetic: Love is about to happen, everywhere I feel this, Love is about to happen, everything I see and hear reminds me of this And I don't know if I'm being foolish Don't know if I'm being wise But it's something that I must believe in And it's there when I look in your eyes. it = love Of course, you can find better, more Chinese-feel expressions than these, expressions that better fit the rhythm. 我们的爱情马上发生,我处处都看的证明其, 我们的爱情马上发生,我处处都看的提醒我, 不知道我是傻子, 不知道我是哲人, 但是我没办法必须信服, 在你的眼睛里就是爱情。
看到楼上的回答: 触目所及皆是爱, 一颦一笑总关情。 我猜这英文可能就是这两句诗的英译吧。
這類型的話意譯為上。 感受到了嗎?空氣中洋溢著愛的意味。
Love is in the air everywhere I look around 四處觸目愛在空中飄颺 Love is in the air every sight and every sound 所見所聞愛在空中飄颺