Laura
Any mistake of this sentence? This winter I have someone to care for me, accompany me, and at the same time we care for each other, which always warms me up.
Just to pick up on another problem: The word 'accompany' isn't right. We only use 'accompany' when someone goes to a specific place with you. The phrase you need here is probably 'keep me company'.
Hi Laura, Your sentence seems to contain too many pieces of information. You can split your sentences to describe what someone does for you. The second part can talk about how you depend on each other. "Warm me up" sounds odd as it gives the impression that someone is giving you heat. I presume you meant the action make you feel warm and secure. This winter, I have someone to care for me and accompany me. We care for each other at the same time, which always warms my heart. Cheers, Lance
I think it is more a question of "flow of the sentence" rather than any obvious grammatical mistake. The sentence looks too long to me. Try:" This winter, I have someone to care for me, to accompany me. At the same time we care for each other, which always warms my heart." There are other ways to write this of course... writing is always so subjective.