Alex
A few sentences I'm not sure how to translate from spanish. Help! I'm in the process of translaiting just to learn myself some spanish, an I came across these sentences that i couldn't figure out: Entonces empezó a preguntarse si posiblemente había algún ser, alguna planta o alguna sustancia a la que Frigg hubiera olividado pedirle la promesa. my translation: Then he started to ask himself about the possibility that there were something, some plant or some substance that Frigg had forgotten to ask to make the promise. I tried to translate this sentence but I couldnt quite figure it out. Especially the part in the end with the promise. thanks for any help!
1
0
My translation: "Then he started to ask himself if there were possibly some creature, some plant or some substabce from which Frigg had forgotten to request the promise." That makes more sense to me :] but then again, this is just from 4 years of spanish from school lol -_-
Alex
English, German, Spanish, Swedish
German, Spanish