Alexey.Golyakov
Which one of four words in brackets is correct? 1) Objective is to identify the (topics, subjects, headings, issues) on which customers will form their judgement of your service, so you can frame your questions accordingly. It would be foolish to think you could know all of those questions, let alone their answers, at the (outset, instroduction, origin, foundation) 2) We attribute our success to the dedication and expertise of our workforce, which (ranges, spreads, distributes, expands) from six apprentices to permanent employees who are highly qualified and experienced. 3) Quality is at the forefront of Reid’s philosophy and each new project, whatever its size, is (advanced, focused, worked, handled) with the same dedication and completed to the highest quality standards.
It's not a great exercise but I think I know the answers that the person who wrote the questions is looking for. If you give your answers, I will give you feedback later.
I agree with Michael that you should tell us your answers first. It's much easier to help you that way.