fateme
how can i teach englush to blind ppl? Hi frinds.is there any one here who has experienced teaching english to blinds ppl?or do u know any one around? I wanna do it,but dont know what should i do?what are its difficulties?am I capable for it or not?all in all how was it for u? Does it has special TTC courses?or i have to do it on my own? Thx in advance
Hi Fateme I teach a beginner English class to blind and visually impaired adults in France. We could book a skype session to talk about this if you want? I need a little more information about your students, your resources and maybe your own experience before I could give you advice. It's different from teaching sighted students, but very enjoyable! Kind regards Kathryn
I think you can help them very well in listening and speaking , even they can learn better than usual people