Gaeilge: So Early, This Early, That Early, How Early, Earlier, and Earliest
How do you say so early, this early, that early, how early, earlier, earliest, and as early? For instance,
1. I am surprised that he left so early.
2. I am surprised that he left that early.
3. I am surprised that he has arrived this early.
4a. How early does he typically arrive?
4b. I don't know how early he arrives.
5. He arrived earlier than I did.
6. Out of all the students, he arrives earliest.
7. He arrives as early as she does.