son nguyen
I can't understand all people when they speak in English from any countries. As you know, I'm a beginner in English languages. So i don't know how to make a discussion with strange people. Can you share me your experience. As well as how to speak any languages naturally.
When you start a conversation in any language, always remember this one thing, "Listening is the beginning of understanding." We are given two ears and just one mouth which simply means that we need to listen more than speak more. In this way, we get the impression of a good listener who cares to listen than to be listened to. You'll win many friends this way. If it's your turn to answer, don't talk too much as well to impress but a simple unprepared speech can even sound better than a long prepared one. Smile a lot too :) I hope this makes sense to you.
Don't shy from your English :D most learners like you :D