lavender
how to improve my writing? My teacher told me that if i want to improve my English writing,i have to avoid some words like“i ,he,she,they,people,”in the beginning,or some phrases“in my opinion,or there is....” what should i do?i always did what teacher dislike...... Please tell me how to make the writing more fluently?Thank u very much.
Mar 1, 2017 8:54 AM
I think we could answer this better if you wrote something longer. Tell us something that happened recently - an interesting conversation with a friend or something that happened at school or work in the past. Also, if you write it as a notebook we can correct more easily - this question form does not allow for formatting text. "Please tell me how to make the writing more fluently?" -> "please tell me how to make my writing more fluent?" or even better "please teach me to write more fluently"