Heon Ryeong
is that right grammarly? 1)Introducing my self hey guys, nice to meet you I'm Heonryeong Ha aka. DENIS name of DENIS originated from my foreign friend ,he made that name because trying to hard wherever you are. I'm on a leave of absence,but i studied managment before. My Hobby is dancing and listening the music. breakdance is main hobby on my life, I have danced for 7 year. Reason to study english is that i want to meet lots of people on the world and most dancer is another country and i want to contact them too.
Mar 1, 2017 11:42 AM
1) Introducing myself (you can also write Self-Introduction) Hey guys, nice to meet you. I'm Heonryeong Ha, but you can call me Denis. The name Denis came from my foreign friend. He gave me that name because I try hard wherever I go. I'm on a leave of absence, but I studied management before. My hobbies are dancing and listening to music. Breakdancing is my main hobby. I have danced for 7 years. I am studying English because I want to meet people from all over the world, and I want to contact dancers from other countries too.