Tim
could anyone help me correct the following english title? An experimental study of the relation between Cilazapril、Valsartan and the mRNA and protein expressions of atrial Calpains and atrial structural remodeling in atrial fibrillation dogs
3
0
The title is a bit long but it might be okay as some sort of secondary title. Anyway, my biological knowledge isn't really sufficient to correct it, I think. Merely because I don't have a clue as to what kind of experimental study you're talking about, haha. The structure of a "relationship/relation between" sentence is usually like this though: An experimental study of the relation(ship) between "A" and "B". or, with more than 2 factors: An experimental study of the relation(ship) between "A", "B", "..." , "..." and "Z". So basically, I think you're using "and" too many times. I don't know whether the study is about the relationship between all these factors or about some of them. My guess is that it's better this way: "An experimental study of the relation(ship) between Cilazapril、Valsartan, mRNA, protein expressions of atrial Calpains and atrial structural remodeling in atrial fibrillation dogs."
It's correct, though someone with more of a science vocabulary might be of better help.
you mean correct the sentence? .. or make up a title? ..
Tim