Zara
Do u believe in virtual relationships? Have anyone ever experienced it?How it was?
7
0
It's not a real relationship...
This is the most "thought provoking" topic I have seen on the Question List. Good job! Do I believe in virtual relationships? Well. . . it is a fun thing to have someone to communicate with when you have nothing better to do. The anonymity allows for more honest disclosure to someone you'll never meet. If anything: They're a good way to kill time. Also, you're able to project any sort of personality on your virtual friend to "fill in the blanks." So the answer is: Do I believe? Yes, in a way. However, your real-life relationships are much more important.
I don't know know wether there's anything to believe in it. I thing long exposure to 'virtual' experience can ruin someone's intellect. The digital technology is not a proper carrier of human emotion. It is virtual, not actual. Don't you agree??
I fell in love with somebody I met in person but he lived 6 hours away so we usually talked online. I was really happy with our relationship. He broke up with me after 4 months because the distance was bothering him, but I don't think that was the real reason. I had a great time but I wouldn't do it with someone you have not met in person first.
Regardless of if one believes in them or not, they still exist. Many fail, and many work out; it's all based on what you prefer really.
Zara
English, Kazakh, Russian, Turkish
English, Turkish