Andrea
Na adjectives このじたいはきけんです - This situation is terrible このはきけんなじたいよ - This is a terrible situation これじたいはきけんじゃない - This situation is not terrible これはきけんなじたいじゃない - This is not a terrible situation このじたいはきけんでした - The situation was terrible それはきけんなじたいでした - That was a terrible situation このじたいはきけんじゃなかった - The situation was not terrible それはきけんじゃじたいじゃなかった - That was not a terrible situation I was wondering if the sentences were conjugated in the right way. Any help is appreciated, Thanks
2
0
このじたいはきけんです - This situation is terrible このはきけんなじたいよ - This is a terrible situation このは→これは これじたいはきけんじゃない - This situation is not terrible  (じゃない→ではない) これはきけんなじたいじゃない - This is not a terrible situation (じゃない→ではない) このじたいはきけんでした - The situation was terrible それはきけんなじたいでした - That was a terrible situation このじたいはきけんじゃなかった - The situation was not terrible  (じゃなかった→ではなかった) それはきけんじゃじたいじゃなかった - That was not a terrible situation きけんじゃ→きけんな (じゃなかった→ではなかった) Hi Andrea. If it comes to 「な」, there is no problem in its way to use. I just corrected some tiny errors. I used brackets to suggest alternative saying. Your writing is also correct, but it is used colloquially. I wanted to show its formal styles. So you don't have to be serious about that. (^^)/
Andrea
English, Italian, Japanese
Japanese