Anna
Cómo llegar al siguente nivel? Hola todos, I am a student in Spanish 5 and my level is pretty good. I am slowly gaining confidence speaking Spanish each day, but I would like to know what I can do to enhance my knowledge of vocabulary and grammar on a daily basis without studying school-type lessons. Watching TV shows in Spanish? Listening to Radio? Reading books? Thank you.
5
0
I think that if you have a good level in Spanish, the next step is to find a spanish native partner to practice. In this platform you can look for someone. Personally, I can help you with that. ¡Saludos!
Hi Anna, personally I find that listening to podcasts which are made for Spanish learners can be very helpful (in addition to the other recommendations above). TV shows or news might be too fast, or too complicated, or just less enjoyable. But it is mainly a matter of personal preferences. My own method is a combination of: listening to podcasts (more than once); reading the transcription of the podcast with a dictionary at hand; reading it outloud; reading books (for fun, without a dictionary, though there are many words I don't understand); talking to a native 1 hour a week or more; writing from time to time in italki.
I would start by writing this post in Spanish ;) We will be here to help you. Good luck!
My recommendations: 1. Find a spanish native partner to practice 2. Watch spanish TV Shows 3. Read spanish online news 4. Read spanish book. 5. Write in the italki notebook daily.
Yo te recomendaria conversar todos los dias con hispano-hablantes y no seria dada la gran comunidad que hay en los Estados Unidos a diferencia de un latino que aprende Ingles que casi no tiene la oportunidad de charlar con hablantes nativos y tambien puedes grabarte a ti misma para mejorar tu pronunciacion. Anna te deseo lo mejor y sigue adelante saludos
Anna
Spanish