Sarah
could you suggest a good classic movies, please ?
17 سبتمبر 2017 19:24
7
0
The answer to this question has a lot to do with how you define the word "classic" (whether "old" or just "really good"), and what genre of movie you're interested in. Here are some movies that I would consider classics: Drama - Schindler's List - Good Will Hunting - Radio - October Sky - Forest Gump Romance - Titanic - Sleepless in Seattle - Casablanca - The Notebook Inspirational - Remember the Titans - Amazing Grace (about William Wilberforce fighting against slavery in Great Britain) - Miracle on 34th Street Comedy - Any of the Monty Python movies - Hot Fuzz - Ghostbusters Sci-Fi - Star Wars - Planet of the Apes (1968 version) - Almost any of the older superhero movies (X Men, Superman, Batman, Spiderman) Horror (I personally hate horror movies, but here are ones I've heard mentioned) - Saw - Paranormal Activity - Phantom of the Opera - Mummy Action/ Adventure - Braveheart - Any "Indiana Jones" movie - Jurassic Park - the Bourne movies - Pirates of the Caribbean Because I'm a girl, I'll add the category of "Chick-flick" - She's the Man - Mean Girls - Clueless - The Lucky One - 10 Things I Hate about You If anyone thinks of more to add, let me know and I'll add them here.
17 سبتمبر 2017
Drama: Dead Poets Society Girl interrupted One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Stand By Me The Breakfast Club Historical Drama: Ben-Hur Spartacus Romance: When Harry Met Sally Inspirational: A Clockwork Orange Comedy: This Is Spinal Tap Sci-Fi: Blade Runner 2001: A Space Odyssey Horror: The Fly The Shining Psycho Because I'm not a teen girl, I strongly advice against The Twilight Saga. The Twilight Zone TV series is pretty good thought.
17 سبتمبر 2017
Sarah
Arabic (Egyptian), English, German