Are my sentences correct? Thanks kindly for your help.
- The previous table should be work for you to confirm the payment.
- I want to convert this item from the usual warehouse into the scrapped warehouse.
- In your previous email, you said that there is no demand at present for this item.
- I'm not sure if we issue an invoice to you then you can make the payment?
- Doing the following table by every month, they consider as unnecessary.
- They thought if there are any unusual order comes out they can surely help to provide PO.no.