Pelin
Are both sentences natural? It's where I experienced the worst events of my life. It's where I experienced the best days / worst days of my life.
4
0
I agree with @PaulBacon; both are okay, and quite commonly expressed. While it's true that "events" may refer to programs, parties, ceremonies (i.e., scheduled activities), it's also true that we use "events" to refer to anything that occurs at a particular point in time (and even that "point" in time can be quite broad, so while generally this refers to narrow slice of time, some people may use "event" in the context of something that occurred over a longer period of time).
Yeah. Both are ok. I don't really agree with either of the other answers. I would say the difference is that days implies a time where you lived somewhere. Events can be for a shorter period.
I think both are okay. But event means "parties, programs" instead. Maybe these are better: This is where I experienced the worst things in my life. This is where I spent the worst times of my life.
1) It's where I experienced the worst events of my life. 2) It's where I experienced the best days / worst days of my life. Well, a live concert is an event/a marriage ceremony is an event/any kind of party etc ... So if you are trying express your feelings about something which happened in your life, no matter whether it was good or bad (go with no. 2) No. 1 is informal way and sometime it varies also hope able to make you understand ....
Pelin
English, Turkish