Can Anyone recommend a Hindi/Urdu Grammar? Hello, everyone! I am looking for a Hindi/Urdu grammar to learn the language better. Please, also if you know a dictionary online or a phrasebook... A book is fine for the grammar; but, I would like something online so that I can use it with Italki. Thank you!
Hello Sydney, Here are some sources suggested by learners: https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-resources-for-learning-Hindi-online? Please let me know whether it helps or not!
Hello shabdkosh.com is a decent online dictionary. The best book for self teaching English speaking beginners is the living language hindi book
Namaste Sydney ji, You can find lot many Hindi learning books on Amazon. To start with you may any one of it. However, mind it well, you need to have a proper guide / teacher to perfect your knowledge, Better to have more and more Hindi conversation practice. Would you like to take a trial lesson ? Pl confirm. Happy learning. Mukund Chaskar