Allan Chen
Could you please help me correct these sentences? A: he is really hard to speak to, because he always distracted from the point that you mentioned.

B: yes, it is like to speak to the child, you will never stay with you at the same point.

I felt uncomfortable to stay with you in the same room.

I felt uncomfortable staying with you in the same room.

I didnt feel embarrassed speaking to my last girlfriend.

I felt unhappy being asked to do what makes me dislike.

Tom: why can you remember this issue so clearly.

Allan: it is like You firist time receive the gift that the girl you like give you, you will never forget it.

5
0
You've changed the subject so many times in your example, that it's hard to follow. I'm not sure if this is what you intended to say or not: A: He is really hard to speak to because he is always distracted. B: Yes, it is like speaking to the child. He can't focus. It's uncomfortable to be in the same room with him. I didn't feel embarrassed when speaking to my last girlfriend. I felt unhappy being asked to do what I dislike. Tom: How can you remember this issue so clearly? Allan: It's like the first time you receive a gift from a girl that you like; you never forget it.
A: he is really hard to comunicate, because he is always changing the subject you're talking about.

B: yes, it is like we're speaking to a child, He's on a completely different wavelength.

Allan Chen