Nhu
Could you correct this sentence, please? I’m a little girl who have a big dream is travel around the world. Traveling help me to learn new things, meet many good friends, experience with life of local people, taste good foods and save the best memories.
11
0
I’m a little girl who has a big dream to travel around the world. Traveling helps me to learn new things, meet many good friends, interact with the local people as they live their lives, taste good food, and capture/obtain the best memories.
I’m a little girl WHOSE BIGGEST dream is travel around the world. Traveling WOULD help me to learn new things, meet many good friends, experience THE LOCAL PEOPLE'S life , taste good foods and save the best memories. :)
I'm just a little girl with a big dream, and that dream is to travel around the world. Travelling helps me to learn new things. I would like to meet new friends from different places and taste their cuisine. Therefore, I would really love to experience other peoples's culture as and save the best of memories while I'm travelling! - I try not to change your words. So I just kind of corrected few errors in your grammar. Hope this helps..best regards. ;)
Nhu
English, Vietnamese