Check out our updated Community
Allan Chen
Help me explain She offers to do this task

She voluntees to do this task

she does this task of her own accord

They can mean the same thing? Could you please help to explain how to use "offer to do..., volunteer to do..., of somebody's own accord"?

These are very similar, and they all can mean the same thing. Offer and volunteer are closest, but volunteer is usually more formal than offer. There is usually a selection process for choosing a volunteer to fill a specific role, or at least a well-defined need. Both of these come initially from an external source, and must be approved by someone else. You may volunteer to help, but someone in charge could refuse, perhaps selecting someone else to help. An offer may also be refused. "Of your/my/her own accord" comes from within you. You are the one who decides if you will do the task.
*Feel*** sorry typo error.
Example: 1. She volunteered to help me in packing my things. 2. She offered to help me in packing my things. 3. She helped me in her own accord. So that means, it is a desire to do something that is not being forced. :)
1.Do something of your own accord. 2. Offered Offers, Offering,Offer 3. Volunteer, volunteered. All of them has the same meaning. :) It simply means do your own thing, to do whatever you want or fell great about.
Allan Chen