박찬희
Hello guys~ Is my sentence right or able to write? In addition, I hate to waste time for new things that I have never done before. For example, I assume that i will go to travel somewhere. It's too hard to search things, such as the hotels, the locations, the restaurants and so forth, if i go new places. On the other hand, it's so simple if i go to the familiar places. ^^
5
0
I hate to waste time for new things that I have never done before. For example, I tend to assume that if I travel somewhere new, that it will be too hard to search for things such as the hotels, activities, good restaurants and so forth. Whereas, if i go new places, on the other hand, it seems so simple to me to go to familiar places.
Welcome to China
Hey there, please check the answer below to your question! Also, you're doing very well with your English writing and sentences. Keep it up! I hate to waste time with new things that I have never done before. For example, I believe that I will travel some where soon. It's too hard to research things though, such as the hotels, the locations, the restaurants, and so forth. On the other hand, it's so simple if I were to go to familiar places.
박찬희
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Spanish