Community Web Version Now Available
Cambridge Dictionary: new word "Q" I saw an interesting link from Cambridge Dictionary about new words the other day. Scroll down to the second one and you will see the definition of the new word "Q". "QQ" is a super common description in Taiwan for something that is chewy like tapioca. However...sadly, I don't quite understand the grammar for these parts: a chewy texture typical of food from Taiwan’s a cornerstone of Taiwanese cooking so revered it appears repeatedly throughout the day... Could you please help me to decode the grammar? And do you think Q should be added to the dictionary? Since I am from Taiwan, I think it's "Yes! I've heard/read this word a lot." :D
Oct 27, 2017 2:10 PM
Answers · 2
I always thought that QQ was internet slang for someone crying
October 27, 2017
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwanese), English
Learning Language