Nao
On a deeper level I got stuck while I'm reading this text written below. --------------------------------------------------------------- He recounted how it is strange when he draws alone, because he was not out there in the streets playing basketball with others. But on a deeper level, Del Carmen tapped into the experience of moving his own children to a new city due to his work, just like Riley’ Dad. He moved with his family from Los Angeles to Emeryville, and told how it is a very difficult transition for the kids. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Here's what I cannot see: "but on a deeper level". I guess it means: "as he goes on talking..". I would like someone to help me out with this so I can make sure my translation is correct or not. Thank you on beforehand.
It means he was seriously thinking about the effects the move had on his kids.when you tap into your mind means your thinking. He tapped into the experience, means he was thinking about it. Deeper level = deep thinking , serious thinking, in this sentence. Hope this helps.
Nao
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Uzbek
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian