Chieh Ju
Please help check out my self-introduction I’m Jessie Ku, and my major is hospitality management. I graduated from **university this year. I was in Regent hotel when I was a junior. During that period, I served as an intern. While being an intern, I was responsible for serving food and drinks, seating guests and table service, including boil crabs and lobsters. After finishing half-year internship, I had an opportunity to go to the United States for a short-term internship. I worked at holiday inn hotel in California, and rotated between housekeeping and kitchen. Thanks to this opportunity, I can have a basic understanding of hotel operations. I’m interested in discovering different kinds of delicious food, and I love hiking, cycling. Also, I enjoy contacting people and working with them. I love the sense of achieving goals together. That’s why I choose hospitality industry. Thank you for your help
Well done! Please help me out to give more effective introduction of myself. I worked at a holiday inn hotel in California.
Chieh Ju