Jonatas
Tips to Improve Speaking! Good afternoon everyone! I'm here to ask you about some tips that could help me improve my speaking skills. It's unusual to me hold oral conversations, the written dialogue is easier to me, becouse I have some time to think before write. Well, hope you could help me. Have a nice week, all of you.
Although it might seem weird :) try to talk to yourself. It will give you confidence and you can take as much time as you want to come up with the right word. Start with something simple like describing objects around you and then try to talk about something you have on your mind.
stand infront of a mirror and start speaking to yourself like you normally would when speaking to others to boost your confidence
watch movies with subtitles if u find a line interesting , write it in microsoft word repeat that line or word , or choose a context and use that word in it ,repeat the whole sentence
Jonatas
English, Portuguese, Spanish