- If you are trying to speak this sentence and make it sound more natural/native...then you are pretty accurate. Here are a few changes I would make/add:
1) "Do you like shopping online or in the physical store, more?" (I added a comma...or a pause when you speak)
2) "Which do you prefer: shopping online or in an actual store?"
3) "Do you like shopping online or in person?"
4) "Do you like shopping in a store or online?" (even though there are 'online stores'...if you were to speak this sentence, almost everybody would understand that 'shopping in a store' refers to a physical location)
I hope this helps?! :)