Mai chan
Job interview Could you please help to make this text continious, not with so many " I'm " ? I'm a good listener and fast learner. I try to do what I can to help the guests be confortable and feels like they home. I'm a team player. I'm also very positive because it keeps me calm and focused. I must admit that English is an ability I need to improve my communication skills. However, this is only temporary, because I'm studying hard. In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, watching movies and learning languages.
Hi there! Don't worry too much about using "I'm" a lot. After all you are there to talk about yourself. Below are some suggestions in brackets [] to make this part more fluid. When speaking, you can also both "I'm" and "I am" to add emphasis and variety in places. I'm a good listener and fast learner. I [always] try to do what I can to help the guests be co[m]fortable and feels like they [are at] home. I'm a team player [and a] positive [person] because [positivity] keeps me calm and focused. I must admit that English is an ability I need to improve, [especially] my communication skills. However, this is only temporary, because [I am] studying hard [everyday]. In my spare time I enjoy listening to music, watching movies and learning languages. For the part about your English ability I might suggest different wording. Perhaps something like: [While my English is not perfect, I am working everyday to improve my communication skills] Good luck!
Mai chan
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Spanish