Katarzyna
Can somebody recommend me some interesting articles, videos or podcast in english? area of interest : health, psychology, medicine, entertainment, interesting people
I love a podcast called "99% Invisible." The theme is supposed to be "design," in the largest possible sense. I can't judge how easy or difficult the English is. Their website is at https://99percentinvisible.org
Hi Katarzna, I always suggest to my students a website called FluentU. It’s a really good website to learn English as it have all those topics you highlighted and more :D. Also, YouTube is a great source of endlessness free English podcast about all sorts of topics. Bothe of these sources are free. Hope this helps and have fun :).
Hello Katarzyna, I hope you are doing well. Medicine: Google "The new England Journal of Medicine". You can find many free articles related to this field. Psychology: Google "kspope.com". You can find many interesting articles there. Now, in regard to the last two, it would be convenient if you give me a few examples as to what you consider interesting and entertaining, so I can better assist and help you. Best regards.
Katarzyna
English, Polish, Spanish