3. They are the worst players who have ever worn the England shirt. Son los PEORES JUGADORES que hayan llevado la camisa de Inglaterra.
5. She told him not to tell her what to wear. – Le dijo que no le DIJERA que llevar/USAR.
6. She liked wearing skirts that were longer than fashionable. – A ella le gustaba llevar faldas más largas que LA moda.
7. Nobody told him that he could come. – Nadie le dijo que PODÍA venir.
8. If she gives me the money, I will buy her a beer. – Si me DA el dinero, le comparÉ una cerveza.
9. I would have bought her a beer last week, but I didn’t have the money. – Le habría comprado una cerveza la semana pasada, pero no tenía el dinero. THIS ONE IS PERFECT :)
10. I told her I would buy the beer, provided that she pay me afterwards. – Le dice que compraría la cerveza, con tal de que me pagara despuÉs.THIS ONE IS ALSO CORRECT :)
Good job, Emmy! :)