Is anything wrong in here?
1. You have cute earrings. They suit you very well.
2. We'd been playing phone tag with our partners for three days when we realized the time difference.
3. Mike and I broke up. Our relationships were meant to end.
4. I have to stay in bed until I get better.
5. I met my husband three years ago. We have been together ever since.
Thanks in advance for your answers!
Very little wrong here.
2 Correct, although I would add that ` realise ` is an alternative spelling.
3 Our relationship was meant to end
5 Correct, but you might shorten ` we have been ` to ` we`ve been `.
November 15, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!