What is that called regarding skiing something in pairs which you attach to your boots when going skiing. Thank you!
Nov 18, 2017 6:10 AM
Answers · 1
they are usually called your "skis"! hope this helps :)
November 18, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese
Learning Language
English, French, Japanese