Victoria
Open brackets using Present Perfect or Past Simple. XI. Open brackets using Present Perfect or Past Simple. 1. I just (to meet) our teacher. 2. The children already (to decide) what to do with the books. 3. Yesterday they (to decide) to help their grandmother. 4. I (not to see) you for a long time. I (to see) you in town two or three days ago, but you not to see me. I (to be) on a bus. 5. Last night I (to feel) tired and (to go) to bed very early. 1.have met 2.have decided 3.havent seen 4.decided 5.felt,went Are my answers correct?
Nov 18, 2017 11:37 AM
Close! With the adverbs, you need to put them into the present perfect forms: 1."have just met" and 2. "have already decided". I think you mixed up your answers for 3 and 4. "Yesterday they decided..." is correct. Your answers to 5 are also correct. Could you try sentence 4 again? there are three verb changes you need to make.
Victoria
English, German, Japanese, Russian
English, German, Japanese