Weiyang Luo
About a word What is the best word for the piece of fence-like structure in front of the seats right behind the rear door of a coach? What I mean is the pair of seats not right behind another pair because of the interruption of the door near the back. And in front of them there is usually a piece of barrier. What is the best word for that barrier? guard? fence? wall? Thanks.
Nov 25, 2017 5:05 AM
Answers · 2
partition, divider, barrier, wall
November 25, 2017
I think 'barrier' is probably the most natural sounding word to use, although one could probably use 'divider' or 'barricade' as well, barrier just sounds more natural in that context.
November 25, 2017
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Weiyang Luo
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English
Learning Language