Gabriel
Question (please) Hi, there Wouldn't you omit the word in parentheses in these sentences: *"The divorce will hurt you more than it will (hurt) your brother" **"I need you now more than I have ever (needed)"... Couldn't I say "I need you more now than i ever have"? ***"Last week I studied more than I have/had ever (studied)" ... Couldn't I say "Last week I studied more than I ever have/had"? ****And could I say "I care about you more than I DO about him" instead of "I care about you more than I care about him"? Please...
Dec 6, 2017 11:48 PM
..
December 7, 2017
,,
December 7, 2017
All of these are correct: "The divorce will hurt you more than it will hurt your brother" "The divorce will hurt you more than it will your brother" "I need you now more than I have ever needed you." "I need you more now than I ever have"? "I need you more now than ever"? "I need you now more than I ever have"? "Last week I studied more than I have/had ever studied" "Last week I studied more than I ever have/had"? "I care about you more than I do about him" "I care about you more than I care about him" " I care about you more than him." "I care more about you than him."
December 7, 2017