Zara
What`s the meaning of these phrases? I have no idea about these.Hope anyone can help me! What are : 1)None of your business? 2)Knock their heads off 3)Tear hair out 4)Bullshit 5)Holy shit 6)I`m fucking done I`d very grateful if any explains what they mean.I`m reading book right now... Thanks in advance.
4
0
1) "None of your business": If someone asks you a private or personal question and you don't want to answer them, you can say "It's none of your business". 2) "Knock their heads off": Amaze someone, or astound them. It's like, if something is this amazing, your head will fall off from shock. :D 3) "Tear [someone's] hair out": Someone is very angry or stressed, and they're so angry/stressed that they tear their hair out in frustration. 4) "Bullshit": a response to an obvious lie. For example: "I've met Britney Spears." "Yeah, right./Whatever./Bullshit." all three responses would be acceptable. 5) "Holy Shit": a response to something new, crazy, outrageous, or just out of the ordinary. For example: "Holy shit! That guy just swallowed a live cockroach!" 6) "I'm fucking done": just like saying "I'm done" but with a negative emphasis. The word "fuck" in English can be used as a noun (a fuck), gerund (I like fucking), verb (to fuck), adjective (She is fucking amazing), and just as an exclamation to add emphasis (for example, "abso-fucking-lutely" as opposed to "absolutely"). But it is a curse word and as such it is generally not used in polite conversation. One should probably wait to see if the people around you use it before using it yourself so that you don't offend anyone.
'bullshit', 'holy shit', and 'fucking' are considered bad words by many people. So if you aren't the type of person to use bad words.....
1)None of your business? = When someone says this, it usually means that the person who's asking has asked a personal question and the person who says "none of your business" doesn't want to tell them. 2)Knock their heads off = Amaze them, pretty much. Same with "knock their socks off" 3)Tear hair out = It means they're frustrated most of the time. 4)Bullshit = They think whatever was said before that is a lie. Example: Person one: I've been to the moon. Person two: Bullshit. Because they obviously haven't been to the moon. 5)Holy shit = It's a term of amazement. It's like: Oh my God! 6)I`m fucking done = They don't want to talk about it anymore, they're ending something. I've heard it used as a term of disgust. But I think it depends on the context of this one...
yo quiero aprender ingles asi q me conviene relacinarme con alguien que able este idioma que estes biem cuidate
Zara
English, Kazakh, Russian, Turkish
English, Turkish