Deli
Help me explain the position 을 in this sentence ! I have one paragraph like this: " 세 살 버릇 여든까지 간다"는 말이 있다. 어려서 형성된 버릇이나 습관은 평생 지속된다는 뜻이다. 이 말이 한번 몸에 밴 버릇이나 습관을 버리기가 그만큼 어렵기 때문에 생겨난 말이다. As i understand: There is a saying: The habits from when you were 3 last until you are 80. This means that (bad) habits or (good) habits that formed when childhood is continuously lasted a lifetime. It is because it is so difficult to break the habit that has becomed a part of you. Please help me explain this sentence. The role of 한번 몸에 밴 버릇이나 습관을 in this sentence, why they put it in there? Thank you so much.
3
0
이 말은 한번 몸에 밴 버릇이나 습관을 버리기가 그만큼 어렵기 때문에 생겨난 말이다. This proverb is a phrase which came up because throwing away habit or manners which someone got accustomed to, is so much difficult. = This proverb came up because it is too difficult to throw away already fixed habit or manners. 이 말은 생겨난 말이다. This proverb is a phrase which came up 이 말은 (S)가 그만큼 어렵기 때문에 생겨난 말이다. This proverb is a phrase which came up because (S) is so much difficult. S(noun clause) : 한번 몸에 밴 버릇이나 습관을 버리기 Throwing away habit or manners which someone got accustomed to 버릇이나 습관 is direct object of 버리다(verb)
? I really feel confused because the position of 한번 몸에 밴 버릇이나 습관을 in this sentence. As i know in normal : S + O + V or S + A .If i divide this sentence in two parts: In the right, i have "버리기가 그만큼 어렵기 때문에" . So 버리기가 is subject, and 어렵다 is adject. If i guess that, 한번 몸에 밴 버릇이나 습관을 is the object of 버리기가, and they change the position of this to before subject to stress it : the habit that you falled into/ that becomed a part of you is so much difficult to beak. Sorry for my english, please excuse any errors on my part. Hope you understand
Deli
English, Korean, Vietnamese