Check out our updated Community
javi
Please explain this sentence pattern 1. It would be way more comfortable taking photos myself, as I can see crystal-clear how ridiculous my facial expression looks like or if there’s something on my hair or stuck between my teeth. Here, can I say like "It would be way more comfortable taking photos myself" ?. What is this sentence structure, please?. Has it same meaning when I say like "It would be the way that is more comfortable taking photos myself" Or "It would be the way that is more comfortable is to take photos myself"
"Way" here is a slang/colloquial term that means the same as "much" or "so". What this sentence means is, "it would be much more comfortable taking photos myself". Other examples would be: He was way bigger than me = he was much bigger than me I got way down the wrong road = I got so far/a very long way down the wrong road
javi
English, Swahili