Victoria
Looking for a French teacher for specific lessons I'm looking for a French teacher/tutor to help me with some specific goals. I would like to work on increasing my vocabulary and fluidity. I know lots of vocabulary, but often cannot recall them during a conversation and I would really like to understand the nuances between certain synonyms and idiomatic expressions. Repetition is incredibly important for this, so I was thinking that I could work with an italki teacher specifically on these kinds of things. I imagine maybe selecting a few words or phrases per lesson where I can use them to build correct and fluid sentences as well as hear the teacher use the same words in common statements. Or maybe even choosing a theme and working on related vocabulary in sentences(not just informal conversations - more structured). This may be a great help for me (or perhaps not), but I would like to try it. If there are any French teachers who want to try this experiment with me, please send me a message and we can chat further. Thanks in advance!
5
0
You should go browse teachers and send them messages individually, based on what you d have learnt about them on their profiles. I think you'd have more chances this way ;)
Victoria
French