Check out our updated Community
What is INFORMÁTICA called in British English? In Spain we always use "informatica" to talk about computers, but I'm not sure about British English. So I'd like to know if these sentences are ok? I'm taking up an informatics course. She has an informatics business. I've failed the informatics subject at school.
Aug 4, 2018 8:14 AM
Answers · 7
The term you probably want is IT ( Information Technology). I'm taking an IT course. She has an IT business. I failed IT at school.
August 4, 2018
To add to Su.Ki, at university, the term "computer science" is often used as the name of the degree course.
August 4, 2018
Language Skills
Catalan, English, French, Galician, Spanish
Learning Language
English, French